About Riverside Medical Practice
Riverside Medical Practice is a five Partner, non-limited Partnership situated in the town centre of Shrewsbury.
The surgery is conveniently situated close to the town's bus station and large town centre car parks. We moved into our new purpose-built premises in September 2020 and are fully DDA compliant with full access at the front of the building and both staff and patients lifts to our 3 floors.
Riverside Medical Practice covers the whole of Shrewsbury and accepts patients who live within a three-mile radius of the surgery.
The clinical team is enhanced by Salaried GP’s, Practice Nurses, Nurse Specialists, Health Care Assistants, Advanced Clinical Practitioners, Mental Health Nurse Practitioner, Clinical Pharmacist, Community Care Co-ordinator and Social Prescriber and will soon be welcoming a First Point of Contact Physiotherapist.
We have a newly developed Acute Team, which is lead by a Duty Doctor lead and supported by a team of Advanced Clinical Practioners. This service operates daily triage alongside a minor illness clinic.
Routine pre-bookable appointments are available with our remaining clinicians and encompass face-to-face, telephone and econsult consultations.
We strive to provide high quality clinical care by offering a range of service delivered by a team of dedicated staff in a safe, dynamic and supportive environment. The patient is at the heart of all that we do and we respond to their individual needs with respect, care and compassion.
We aim to provide high quality medical training and pastoral support to Medical Students and Junior Doctors.”
Our Proud values are:
- Patients First - Ensure that the people we serve are at the heart of what we do, and we provide a quality, responsive, safe, compassionate service to all of our users.
- Respectful - Be kind, respectful fair and value diversity.
- Ownership - Celebrate our success, learn continuously and ensure we improve.
- Unity - Work in Partnership with others
- Deliver - Be efficient, effective and accountable for our actions